At Discovery Lane Preschool, we believe children need love, direction, structure, and play in order to grow and thrive. We also believe that ample amounts of developmentally appropriate learning, presented in a fun and creative way, is essential for your child’s growing mind. We have found that children learn best through active participation and the ability to be creative. We will offer your child fun daily activities designed to stimulate their thinking and develop independence and self-help skills. Above all we will lovingly care for your child, and provide a calm and safe environment. With only 12 children in care and 2 teachers, we are able to offer each child personal attention, allowing us to really get to know who your child is, while still fostering healthy social interaction with peers.
Our commitment to your family is to:
- Create a structured, yet comfortable routine for your child that encourages learning and growth, while still allowing them to be the creative, spontaneous, and playful child they are.
- Ensure the highest level of safety for your child through constant contact and supervision, as well as by maintaining all CPR/FIRST AID certifications.
- Make sure that your child feels loved, supported and understood by building a foundation of trust and friendship with them.
- Maintain a clean, organized and engaging environment for your child.
- Communicate regularly through daily, weekly, and monthly notes.
We are a fully licensed child care home with the state of Texas, and adhere to all standards set out by the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS).
We are now enrolling, and are looking forward to speaking with you!
Check out this gallery of our kids having a blast at Discovery Lane!